Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Extortion of money -Detective ***** ***** is making brutal

Customer Question
Extortion of money -Detective...
Extortion of money -Detective ***** ***** is making brutal and illegall arrests , drag the victim to Nassau county police , writes a longer existent precinct ,the 6PCT on the arrest charges, intentionally press false criminal charges at Nassau county court the day before of the arrest . Claim false debts and demands procecution by the DA. Which accepts and make formal charges. Then People of state of NY is the Plainfiff that demands restitution of the money .making legal the extortion signed by a judge He is not an police officer , therefore no legal power to make an arrest. Although in his deposition He claims to be an officer , shield # *****
Suspicion: borrowing the shield number , or false shield.perjury in his accusations. How to prove that this is a scam to rob innocent people
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Hello, A detective is a police officer who has been promoted to a higher grade within the department. A detective does have a badge and shield number and can make an arrest just like any other police officer can. On the other hand, it is a criminal offense in New York State to impersonate a police officer. So if this person is a civilian, but is pretending to work for the force, he can be arrested and charged with a crime. If this person is a
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nassau county is known to be the center of curroption.Detective Walker is a member of the Nassau police academy, which is involved in a fraud scam. This police academy hopes to get funds $25.million dollars in forfeiture of assets. I think it is a big scam, I was brutally arrested by invasion in my home, I live in a 24 hour doorman building,none is allowed to come up, coercion with door man, he came up I was sleeping, rang the bell I opened the door ,he pushed me hundcuffed me no explanations nothing, this is kidnapping. All the files are ridden, denial of every document. The police hang up the phone, clerks have no idea where the file is,arraignment was in the hospital, I never read the official document. I have nothing to do with Nassau county, had never been there, but he claims the accident happened at 111 great neck road at 12 pm. It is a Citibank agency,nit is not obvious that a elderly woman that lives in Manhattan ,with disability and a service dog would not go all the way to Citibank and commit grand larceny 8 months ago? A bank with surveillance cameras, guards, all the security possible , how any one could commit grand larceny and not be arrested on the spot? Why on earth I would go all the way there , take train to Nassau Citibank to commit a crime ? Why the procecutor accepted to prosecute, and there is a false document that I do not want grand jury, they moved the case from criminal to civil,no summons , nothing at all. Obiusly my next court is that hear/say felony screening Ithe procecutor Madelaine Singas , who was involved in a scandal as well .will present what're she wants and the judge will order restitution plus fees , and will be $200,00 . This money under the doctrine of forfeiture is kept by all of them. !!! The arrest sheet is not inside of the court case. And there is nothing on public records,. They are doing everything under the table. So they don't get fought. In case there is an investigation.county, , no rights to phone call,the brutallaty that was so big that They had to take me to the hospital. Nothing is on record. Is this suspicious or not???
I've been practicing criminal defense work in NYC since 1988. I'm well aware of the reputation of the Nassau County criminal justice system and of its police. I am certainly not trying to suggest what you have just said happened to you was fair. I was only stating that a detective is a police officer and can make arrests. He's just not mere rank and file. So that part of your argument doesn't hold. As for the rest, however, I assume you have a lawyer and you are fighting the case against you. If you prevail you can sue the police for malicious prosecution/false arrest. During the course of the case, you would get hearings to challenge whether police overstepped their authority. If you are convicted, you may have appealable issues related to misconduct. You can write a formal complaint to the State ATtorney General whose job is to address corruption in the agencies within the state or even file a color of law abuse claim with the FBI, which can step in and correct what the state will not.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thre
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD