How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an immigration attorney who does criminal law as well

Customer Question

I need an immigration attorney who does criminal law as well in Kansas. I need a letter on a letter head (expert letter) stating the maximum sentence for Non-person felony severity 9.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can provide the details (documents etc) and contact your office to move forward. Thanks
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
While we can provide information, we cannot provide representation or official legal advice, you would need to get someone locally to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to hear that. I need a lawyer to work with me. Sorry.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for any confusion as to what we can legally do or not do.
Please go to one of the links provided above and you can seek a local attorney who can assist you with representation there.