Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

45 yrs no ticket no accident. In one stop 3 tickets. 1-ticket, I had my insurance card i

Customer Question

45 yrs no ticket no accident.
In one stop 3 tickets.
1-ticket, I had my insurance card in the car but didn't produced it. (I froze)
2- talking on phone
3-to far out in an intersection
Going tomorrow and proving my insurance.
My tickets all read appear in court.
The judge is going to ask guilty or not.
I guess I have to plead not guilty. Which will force me to have an other court date. This is killing me. How do I get this over!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. If you want it to be "over" you would plead guilty. If you want to prove your case you need to go to court to do it. This is the way traffic court works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm not seeing your response?
That's odd - it's listed above... essentially, if you want it to be "over" the only way to ensure that is to plead guilty. If you want to prove your case you need to go to trial to do that - those are really the only options in traffic court.