How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About one year ago I had ACL surgery. After the surgery they

Customer Question

About one year ago I had ACL surgery. After the surgery they found an infection inside my knee, that was from the surgery. I needed another emergency surgery, I was in the hospital for a week. Since then I have had paid in my knee that never stops and it has affected my life greatly in many ways. I have had a number of MRIs and the doctor has said everything is fine in my knee. I asked this same doctor to have another MRI because I still have pain. He said I don't need another MRI to check anything. So I just went to another doctor to get an MRI for a second opinion. This new doctor with my correct results said there are multiple things going on and I will need two more surgeries to fix the surgery that didn't work also my original doctor didn't test my blood again to see if my infection was still gone. I went through a year of surgery and pain that I'm still dealing with and I have to do it all over again. I lost time at work, had to pay high taxi fares, was bed ridden, had strong pain. My physical health was almost perfect at 31 years old and now my overall health has deminished greatly. I'm not able to become a yoga teacher like I wanted. I can't do physical sport, which was a big part of my life. Do I have a case.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you do appear to have a case. If you're going to file a claim for medical malpractice, it would be good to contact an attorney that handles such cases.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I wanted to make sure you had all the information you needed and/or if you had any follow up questions.