Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My husband was arrested JA: My brothers got

Customer Question
hello , my husband was...
hello , my husband was arrested for DV
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: however complaint wasnt filed by me
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: neighbors called thinking they heard slaps
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: and violent hitting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/10/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 27 years and I was a prosecutor for 9 years. Please tell me what state you are in. Also, what specific questions do you have?
Ely, Counselor at Law