How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Seeking experienced Lawyer in driver License Restoration 2ad

Customer Question

seeking experienced Lawyer in driver License Restoration 2ad offence DUI Manistee MI. Area.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
We are not allowed to represent you and cannot make personal referrals. If you are looking for an attorney in a particular city or town, please use the links above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not find anything useful please refund
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
please follow directions above and you can get your refund. If you would please read everything posted above to you it has instructions for you to follow. Experts are not employees of this site and have nothing to do with what you paid the site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
refund please.