Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Hey can u help in ga I got a lot to talk abt over phone JA:

Customer Question

Hey can u help in ga I got a lot to talk abt over phone
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Can u help me
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet I just bonded out
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: It's in georgia I would like to talk on phone I will pay
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok I'm on my phone what do you need to know
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: Can I speak to him of her now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid(###) ###-####is my number please hurry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ready now call me(###) ###-####thank u
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Phone calls are a premium service requiring an extra fee. I can send you information about that, but first please post your question here on this question thread so that we experts can see what it is about and do any necessary research on the issue before a phone call.