How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I'm under investagation . I no longer am doing

Customer Question

I think I'm under investagation for drugs. I no longer am doing anythg I'll gall
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm pretty sure that I am being investagation for bout year or more. I am an addict but use to sell. I am only using .I am around alot of addicts n dealers n unfortunately I am stuck where I am at. I know that I have done wrong and I am willing to own it.even though I'm just using. They seem really bent on watch me and I am freakn out. Plz what r my options
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I will gladly go into record is clean.n I want this to stop.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this situation.First if you are being observed, there is not much you can do about that. But if you want to go into a rehab, I suggest you can contact a local Emergency Room and tell then you want to voluntarily be placed in observation for rehab placement.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
You can get admitted for your addiction and get the therapy in a rehab by reporting to your local emergency room and tell them you need help with your addition, as you feel you are a danger to self.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.