How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question....3 years ago I had content with

Customer Question

I have a question....3 years ago I had sexual content with a minor(14years old at the time) she is now 17 and I was 21(24now) I haven't heard from her in 3 years and just last week a detective came to my house asking me questions about her!! They told me to come to the station and answer some questions. After question after question he finally got me to admit that I had sex with her but all I did was stick my finger inside her and rub her vagina with my pants off she claimed there was penetration because she later claimed she was bleeding but I didn't see any blood. Long story short they booked me and I got out on bail. What's the worse case scenario for me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your you know what they charged you with?

Related Criminal Law Questions