How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Some one is alleging assult against a minor JA: The

Customer Question

Some one is alleging sexual assult against a minor
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not there more that I need to understand about it
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: OK basically someone used a loved ones phone and and also used that persons social media profile to send messages. This boy is a minor who was using the phone. He sent two messages to the young lady who is also a minor. The young lady's mother seen theses two messages under this profile and its an adult
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: The profile he was using is an adults profile not his own. Mind you now there a case again this adult male for something a minor did on his phone. All the evidence they have are the two messages. 1 said ( it was good we should do it again. 2 said( do you want some more. The thing is this never happened in the first place and can they really convict him off of just those messages that he didn't even right himself. Others no DNA or servailance in this case.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. Which state is this? How old are the boy and girl?Have the police contacted the adult? What does the mother want?