How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gerald, Esq Your Own Question
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3988
Experience:  30 years of experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Gerald, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a case at the united states supreme court about a constitutional

Customer Question

I have a case at the united states supreme court about a constitutional matter. the supreme court refused to rehear my case having asked the petitioner to file a rehearing brief. Vincent Otyang
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question. I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I know that you are not going to like what I have to tell you. But I do not want to mislead you into taking actions that will just cause you to spend more time, energy and resources on something where there will be no benefit to you. The US Supreme Court is the last Court to go to in the US. Once they make a final decision, as they have in this case to deny you a rehearing, then there is no place else to go. I am sincerely ***** ***** say that you are out of options. The decison from the lower court now stands as the final determination in your situation. I understand that this is not what you had hoped to hear. If you feel that you would like another expert to also respond please let me know and I will opt out. If that is what you want please do not rate me so that I can repost your question at no additional charge to you. Or if you are satisfied that my response is helpful to you, even if it is not the answer you wanted, please rate my service to you (Click the five stars). I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday. Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.Good luck. Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing. Kind regards,Gerald