Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My 16 year old son set up a fake face book account. Posted a

Customer Question
picture of a body part...
My 16 year old son set up a fake face book account. Posted a picture of a body part on that page. He an another student had access to that account. On the picture was said will exchange oral sex for pot. My son said he posted the picture but not the exchange. Now the school is saying that he was sending child pornography. He did not get arrested when he was being questioned - I told the officer that I want to talk to a lawyer. Should I wait to see what happens next?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/2/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please be patient when waiting for a response. I may be looking something up, typing the response, or busy with something else and sometimes it takes a while to respond. No, you should immediately hire a lawyer. He shouldn't have even given a statement without an attorney. Nothing he can say at this point will help him and therefore all it can do is hurt.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer