How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26776
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was arrested and was not under the influence of any

Customer Question

i was arrested for DUI and was not under the influence of any think also i was injured in the process what kind of lawyer do i need to get my money back i was out bail car impound time lost from work and more
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, You would need a civil litigator (trial lawyer) in general practice or a civil rights lawyer, if your goal is to sue for a false arrest. Try calling the Utah Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. Tell the what you are looking to have the lawyer do for you. They should be able to refer you to someone with experience in that area.