Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I was arrested and was not under the influence of any

Customer Question
i was arrested for DUI...
i was arrested for DUI and was not under the influence of any think also i was injured in the process what kind of lawyer do i need to get my money back i was out bail car impound time lost from work and more
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/22/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Hello, You would need a civil litigator (trial lawyer) in general practice or a civil rights lawyer, if your goal is to sue for a false arrest. Try calling the Utah Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. Tell the what you are looking to have the lawyer do for you. They should be able to refer you to someone with experience in that area.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD