How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

And I have a question about court procedures and

Customer Question

***** *****, and I have a question about court procedures and lack of prosecution
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: OK basically I got locked up last year on June 1...i did 8 months without a bond I got a bond and bonded out February 26..,now Im on house arrest...they returned a true bill on me but I haven't been convicted of anything..I was suppose to go to court this week but the Da pushed my case back until June due to receiving a letter from one of the victims
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this?
What state is it in?
Have you gotten an attorney yet?

Related Criminal Law Questions