How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This cost money? JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

this cost money?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is there a charges for any question and answer?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Yes, it costs money and you have already paid a deposit, probably for $36 in order to get an answer to your legal question. If that's okay with you, please reply here on this question thread and ask the question you need assistance with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a question. . .is this on? I only pay if satisfied? Correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and to be clear, this is completely 100% confidential?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel my subscription. Please refund my money. This whole format makes me uncomfortable. I did not even get a chance to ask a legal question. Please confirm when my money has been refunded.Thank you.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Legal experts have no access to your deposit. Please contact customer service at***@******.*** if you wish a refund. They handle membership and billing issues.

Related Criminal Law Questions