Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question
***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you...
***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a mismipner Vandalism over 1000.00 I have court wed, they let me out on ROR,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My ex said I keyed his car, and stole 2 yard figurines. I don't have a lawyer , will get a public denfender.
They let me out on ROR
What can happen , I'm pleading not guilty
4/19/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
If you are not interested in havng your lawyer negotiate a plea for you, then your case will be a trial case. Your lawyer will convey any offer the prosecutor makes, in case you change your mind, but he'll be treating the case as a trial case. I'm not sure that this is what you meant when you asked what can happen. So if there is something more specific you wanted to know but didn't ask, please reply here on this question thread and I'll be happy to add to my answer. That means, he will be asking the prosecutor for discovery, so that he can see the police reports. He'll also do any investigations that are necessary, file various motions your case will require. Eventually -- it can take many, many months -- the case will be trial ready and he'll be prepared to defend you.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD