How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26755
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a mismipner Vandalism over 1000.00 I have court wed, they let me out on ROR,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ex said I keyed his car, and stole 2 yard figurines. I don't have a lawyer , will get a public denfender.
They let me out on ROR
What can happen , I'm pleading not guilty
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
If you are not interested in havng your lawyer negotiate a plea for you, then your case will be a trial case. Your lawyer will convey any offer the prosecutor makes, in case you change your mind, but he'll be treating the case as a trial case. I'm not sure that this is what you meant when you asked what can happen. So if there is something more specific you wanted to know but didn't ask, please reply here on this question thread and I'll be happy to add to my answer. That means, he will be asking the prosecutor for discovery, so that he can see the police reports. He'll also do any investigations that are necessary, file various motions your case will require. Eventually -- it can take many, many months -- the case will be trial ready and he'll be prepared to defend you.

Related Criminal Law Questions