How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a victim of domestic violence, the defendant has placed

Customer Question

I am a victim of domestic violence, the defendant has placed two false police reports, has committed perjury, defamation, liable, slander, false affidavits malicious prosecutions obstruction of justice and harassment. I was advised to consult with an attorney, the assistant prosecutor she is not moving on the case , I know my rights as the victim, I cannot let her give away this case, this malicious ,evil man has two counts of felony and one misdemeanor. I have also place a report to the humane society for committing criminal acts on my 6 pound maltese. He has stated that he is living in all these different locations all that same time. I don't understand what is wrong with the police don't they read what they see. He has even told them that I was living in an address that belonged to my brother over six years ago, He has me living there and the owner, I don't know how he got personal information with out permission, inst that illegal as well.I have sufficient concrete evidence, to insure his punished adequately. the assistant state attorneys is aware of all this issues and she has done nothing it has been about a month, I need the Judge to be aware of this criminal acts which he continues to scheme towards me. He has caused great harm and grief, now I only don't have to worry about my life, he has threatened to kill me as he stated he will finish what he started, what people see is this amazing person, but they don't know who he really is. I want to place a motion summary pro se to the Judge, I started to order subpoenas for documents, I Know the judge can help me, when it is hard for anyone to assist. I need peace, I cannot count on the assistant attorney, I am afraid she could give this case away, I am just waiting for a couple of days if I don't hear from her , I have written letters to her officials ,as well as in the police department, where no one I can get in touch to assist me. MY question is the acts that he has committed are criminal, so I can tie to the criminal case, I tried calling everyone today they all thought it was not the domestic violence division. What is you opinion as to what I am doing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
My apologies... the original message you saw from me was being typed for another customer and a glitch caused it to transfer to your screen.