Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My girlfriends son was charged with an open container violation,

Customer Question

my girlfriends son was charged with an open container violation, he was a passenger in the back seat, what is this charge called and should we seek counsel?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: So you state the rest, what's the set charge or is there a standard charge for this offense?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how do I pay the $5
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I'm ready
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: yes the actual offense was underage drinking, open container
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. Can you please tell me what state and county you are in? Also, how old is your girlfriend's son?