How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fiance was wrongfully sentenced to much time in DOC

Customer Question

Hi my fiance was wrongfully sentenced to much time in DOC his lawyer at the time didn't represent him the was he should the attorney was suspended n disbarred we took it to the supreme court so his case could be looked at n I received a letter today saying the supream court granted order
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.
Good evening: My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. Is your question what does the order/letter mean? If so, the order/letter would have to be attached or sent so it can be reviewed here.