Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  Former administrative hearing officer
17897874

I need help JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

I need help
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: This adult sent me pictures of herself naked and.so did I is it against the law also she is trying to blackmail me saying she will post my picture all over the internet and that I will be going to jail
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't have money or a job
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
What crime is the other person threatening to report to the police which would put you in jail?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you both over 18?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you online with me?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Because it is not a crime for adults to consuensually send naked pics to each other. It is only a crime if one of the parties is a child.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
So, even if it were reported to the police, nothing would happen because no crime was commited.