Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Alleged welfare fraud JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to

Customer Question
Alleged welfare fraud JA: The Criminal...
Alleged welfare fraud
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Allegedly i recieved cash aid, food stamps and medicare prett much every year since 2009 in CA. I worked sporadically thru out but income poverty level and tax status exempt
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Allegedly i claimed no income whole time
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/6/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Hello, How did you learn of this situation? Did the notification specifically say fraud? What is welfare asking you to do?
Ely, Counselor at Law