How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26815
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe my life is in danger. I need a lawyer that can handle

Customer Question

I believe my life is in danger. I need a lawyer that can handle bullying for over 5 years. How can I get help. My car has been damaged. I believe that someone can hear everything I say in my home. Thank You.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The bullying laws in your state are specifically designed for students in school. Your incidents at the Kingdom Hall would probably be prosecutable under harassment or disorderly conduct. Why were the police not interested when you reported your problems? THe lawyer you need would be the state prosecutor, since defense lawyers do not help to get people charged with crimes. Do you know who damaged your car? What proof do you have that your conversations at home are being overheard?