Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Having a restraining order reduced or dropped after 1 year

Customer Question
of the divorce in Palm...
Having a restraining order reduced or dropped after 1 year of the divorce in Palm Beach Co. Florida. Best way to structure the letter
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: In behalf of my son, married for approx. 2 years. Spouse previously married with two sons, ages 9 and 13 at the time. Mis-representation of their mental capacities as the youngest has extreme ADD and oldest lives on a computer. My son tried to add some structure to the household but was constantly under minded and over ruled. Had a child, Presley Rose. After the divorce, was given supervised visits twice a week. Restraining order was violated once after Rob sent her a email asking for her forgiveness. Spent a night in Palm Beach Co. Detention. Subsequently, Judge rolled his eyes and dropped the charges. There are tons of emotions involved. Haven't seen my grand daughter for over a year and Rob, my son, hasn't seen her for 6-months. He followed the court order for drug test, emotional stability, etc. Wife is a "drama queen" and it works in the courts where domestic violence was implied. He never touched her. Yes, sure was some loud voices when she contradicted his wishes. Additionally, she did not work and Rob was paying for her to get her degree.
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, even her lawyer said he has never seen a more vicious women is his career. Her lawyer has a reputation as being ruthless.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/2/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Ely, Counselor at Law