Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Planning and carrying out an extreme abduction of a willing

Customer Question
young lady JA: The Expert will...
Planning and carrying out an extreme abduction of a willing young lady
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I would like to carry out what is being called an "extreme kidnapping", where a young lady is willing to be stalked for a period of several weeks and then at a period of time(within a year, perhaps) she is taken, tied, gagged and terrified. This is all with the consent of the lady "volunteer". She will only vaguely know the details of what is in store for her, only that it will be within a year of a prearranged date. NO real pain but she will be led to believe otherwise.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Expert before I connect you two?
Customer: Nudity is an option that can be discussed. She must not know anything else,
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/1/2016
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

What is your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law