Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My grandmother, dog and I were attacked by an unleashed

Customer Question
pitbull at a Park in...
My grandmother, dog and I were attacked by an unleashed pitbull at a Park in San Diego. The owner fled the scene...only to come back during the attack to beat me and leave the scene again. The pitbull was killing my leashed Corgi and remembering I had a knife in my car....I ran over 1000 yards toget it.....stabbed the pitbull so it would let my dog go...it DID NOT so, I stabbed it to death and it finally let go of my Corgi. There were 0ver 30 witnesses, including an off duty police officer. The attack injured my grandmother who has since passed, it also almost killed my Corgi ($3000) of vet bills and bit through my R hand and have no feeling in my ring and pinky finger and have problems performing my job...which I was fired from after 25 years because employees refused to work for me after my attorney made me interview with channel10 who aired my story. My attorney sought me out and told me she had a personal interest in my case because she was attacked by a pitbull and never got to make the owner of the pitbull pay for what his dog did (basically laughed in her face) So......my attorney....after a year of doing NOTHING called to tell me that she wanted me to go to LA to be on a new court show like Judge Judy....but for animal cases only. I was so furious and told her NOI I did not want to air my story on channel 10 because I had been warned about pitbull owners coming after me for talking about the breed on TV in a negative light.. but my attorney highly advised me to let them and if you dont YOU are COWARD......DONT BE AFRAID...if you afraid...the pitbull owners win. The owner of the pitbull committed battery while I was stabbing his dog to get it out of his dogs mouth.......he continiously hit me with a closed fist to try and stop me. He fled the scene
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/1/2016
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law