How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 12249
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think im being staked by a gang, no do i have to im

Customer Question

hi i think im being staked by a gang
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no do i have to im writting jurnal
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i know two guys that i think they killled someone and they want to do something to me
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: they sad a gang after me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

If you believe that a gang is after you and will do you harm, then I urge you to contact the police immediately. Unfortunately, there is not much that an attorney can do for you in this situation. You need the police to investigate and provide protection as necessary. I would be prepared to provide any and all evidence that you have regarding the possible killing. However, if you are in any way implicated in the killing, then I would retain an attorney to speak to the police with you.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!

Related Criminal Law Questions