Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

If an investigator during an investigation accidentally

Customer Question
copies another witness sensitive information...
If an investigator during an investigation accidentally copies another witness sensitive information about mh issue is this a serious breach of confidentiality and if so what could you do about it? Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If an employee is suspicious because employer threatens performance management just before they were about to launch offer voluntary redundancies and therefore it would save money, if they performance managed someone out - what evidence would you need to convince a tribunal t here had been foul play. Thanks
3/26/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpI am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Actually it seems perhaps asking multiple, unrelated questions...what is it you are trying to determine please?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
During an investigation the investigator was investigating bullying by 2 employees, however only one of the witnesses the employee alleged discriminated against the employee for direct discrimination. The investigator copied the one that did not know the employee had a mental health condition details of the claim against the other employee - this employee learnt from the investigator that the employee who made a complaint against them for bullying had mental health issue.
Thank you. So what is your question regarding this?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is this a serious enough breach that I could make a claim
Thanks. For some reason your question was placed in the us law Catagory...but I see you are in uk. I will transfer it over. No need to respond.
P. Simmons, Lawyer