How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3154
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an evaluation- My son was in a altercation and jailed

Customer Question

I need an evaluation- My son was in a altercation and jailed but denied adequate medical treatment and told that he could not file charges on the other man involved unless he waved his right to an attorney.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


Was he asked to waive his right to an attorney for that particular altercation and asked to make a statement even though he requested an attorney? Did he do as they asked ?