How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Now, I've asking, writing and seeking answers case I truly

Customer Question

For 5yrs now, I've asking, writing and seeking answers for a case I truly believe to have been "wrongly accused." I've written letters to Ron S****, public defender in Atlanta, former ADA L. Moore, of Columbus, GA, Stacey J******, Atty in Columbus, even to the 100 Black men of Georgia.
My nephew, Marcus M*******, was accused and sentenced to 20yrs for an alleged assault on a then 5yo. The accusation came up after the child was 15 yo. The 15yo says she kept a diary of this happening but not presented as evidence. How many 5yo can spell let alone write a diary. My nephew was given poor advice from his public defender in taking the charge for which he was given 20 yrs. Some murderers don't get 20yrs for actual truth. I just want someone to look into his case to see if a loop hole occurred so he can get a new trial. There was very bad history between Marc and the child's mother(a woman's scorn)but they weren't seeing each others for years before this accusation. Can someone please help me help my nephew or at least tell me what I need to do? I'm desperate, please! Oh, Marc is in Macon State Prison in Oglethrope, Ga. #GDC6*****.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or Also try the Innocence Project at and the Southern Poverty Law Center at
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Criminal Law Questions