Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Well, i was reading and you pops up second offence within 10

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well, i was reading and you pops up second offence within 10 years dwi
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. Can you please tell me what state you are charged in? Also, what questions do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First I would like to know how much you charge me? I was seen $18 now it's pops up to 36 and Me***** *****mitation will be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's just very important to me don't be offended
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says $52 per call, so how long will be conversation for such as dollar amount ?

You don't have to have a phone call. That is another service if you want it. The charge is $36 only if you are satisfied with my help. You don't have to pay anything unless you are happy with the service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would call but I need your number, this is mobile and it's would be breaking up. Before hands, do you know Suffolk County, NY DWI ?
It's very specific and worst in the country.

I am a NY lawyer. I know the laws are very strict and were just changed in 2012. I would need to call you. But I can answer your questions here in writing. It will save you money.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When to expect your call? I already been charged $36 not even having answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied, so please credit my $36 off.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hey! My name is ***** ***** I'm looking forward to assisting you. Do you still want a call? I'd love to help.

Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. I did get any answers from any of you and your company already charged for not providing any answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to have my money back.

Ok. That's how the system works. You get charged upon asking the question and then get an answer. The site provides your money back if you aren't satisfied.

Sure I can't help?

Okay, I see. I'll alert customer service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you