How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A sister clam bother stole money from her car has a video of

Customer Question

A sister clam bother stole money from her car has a video of him going in the car. Call cop files charges, now she willing towork a deal with him (house repairs) in exchange to drop the charges but he does want to plead .guilty claim he didn't do it but will take the deal just to be done with it all . We live in Va.the case went from Family court to Circuit Court. Can she ask from the case to be dropped or does he have to plead guilty . Best way to handle this matter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. Do you know what law he is charged under? Is it a domestic relations law? I need to know this to help answer the questions.