How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband got 8 years but something about doing 22months

Customer Question

My husband got 8 years but something about doing 22months state jail he was on probation for 3rd dwi was on probation for 8 years but fail 2drug test so they revoked is probation
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Got a cheap lawyer but they sentence my husband on March 11,2016 they said 8years but something he has done 62 days so if he don't get in trouble he can get out in 22 months how true is dis
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: I don't think so he was on 8 year probation had 2more years left but failed 2drug test so they revoked him and gave he 8years
JA: Our top Criminal Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Criminal Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Criminal Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know if he has to do all 8years or can he get out sooner
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

What state is this in?