Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My last question better not be posted because i did not

Customer Question
agree to final disclaimer... You...
My last question better not be posted because i did not agree to final disclaimer... You can tell P Simmons thisIF I was found in parking lot overdosed and taken to hospital and controlled substances were found in the car, will my probation officer definitely find out? I have an appointment with him tomorrow; one he postponed from today,I was not arressted after the hospital or anything like that...just let go, but read in a post somebody was ordered to court from a filed complaint after a situation like this... what should i do? tell my probation officer? Bring the person in who the controlled substances actually were?I am on deferred adjudication and already had an MTR and it was dismissed and i had to do rehab
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I was not arrested, but taken to hospital. Apparently the hospital checks if probation has been notified, but I wasn't told what happened, but I was O.Ked to leave free
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I NEED THIS ANSWER NOW
NO LIVE PHONE CONVO
JUST ANSWER QUESTION ITS BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR AND THEY SAID 8 minutes
u need live phone call...what # ***** i reach you at
welli i am disputing the last first question i didn't agree to the terms for and am asking for a refund and i will use this site A LOT but they will lose me because they are charging me when i did not even read the answer
would a live phone call cost extra money?
Answered in 3 days by:
3/18/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Sorry....I now see there was some confusion on this...I did not realize it. How can I help you please?