How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend waiting to be extradited from sarpy county

Customer Question

I have a friend waiting to be extradited from sarpy county Nebraska to Pottawatomi county Iowa. On charges he didn't commit. I have 1 eye witness and 2 other people who were there at the time of the alleged incident. What would I have to do in order to get the statements and get a defense for him started?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation your friend is currently in.

Now, these witnesses present for the alleged incident, are these individuals willing to assist your friend (when/should the time come for such assistance)?