How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I plead guilty to an aideing and abbeding in the

Customer Question

Hello, I plead guilty to an aideing and abbeding in the distribution of cocaine, 25 years ago. I received 6 months with work release and 3 years probation. Since then I have not been in any trouble, including my driving record . nothing. I have applied for a pardon and am still awaiting a decision.. I have three children, been married for 25 years, own my own welding business, have a 780 credit score, have affidavits from very prominent people in the community including state police , SWAT commander, bank CEO, retired Whitehouse employee, wealthy land owners and many other business owner's in the community. Is there anything else that can do to regain my rights? My name is ***** ***** ******Thank yoi JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: I have never been involved in any violence of any kind , my home was raided 3 years ago for having 7 rifels in my home, locked up, 2 of them were not even oprable. I have applied for a pardon and am still waiting for a response. I want to get this off my back, it's been 25 years and I have never been in any trouble of any kind , can you help me? JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


In what US state was your conviction?