Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Regarding murder, A man convicted of murder of a child lied…

Customer Question
Regarding murder Lawyer's Assistant:...

Regarding murder

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

A man convicted of murder of a child lied to the police , failed to call an ambulance Given 15 years Appeal refused

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Without a list of questions, we frequently wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about this fact pattern? It would also help if you could explain a bit more about basis for the appeal.