Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I just found out that I have a warrant sence from 2015 I did…

Customer Question
I just found out...

I just found out that I have a warrant sence from 2015 I did not recive a notice what do I do. the warrant is for mishandling a child.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No I don't have money for this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I worked for Phoenix House a client stated that I miss handled a child, there was a tape found with me playing with the child in the dinning area and because the client was going to be dicharged from program because of bad behavior the night before she called the client avocate number and stated that I hurt her child. And that was not true but never the less I was fired. I did not hurt her child there was no medical records or no involment with child that week I was in training for the hold week.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?

I just want to clear my name of these actions, this same client took some drugs and tried to drown her daughter two or three weeks after, I never hurt anyone I have spent most of my life helping people. And I love children, this has destroyed me. How can I get help.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2016
Criminal Lawyer: LawTalk, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Lawyer

Good afternoon Sonia,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. There is no such crime as mishandling a child. What is the criminal charge supporting the warrant?

2. Did you have a court date that you missed in relation to this warrant?

3. How did you learn of the warrant?

4. What state is the warrant in?

Doug

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug

Do you still need help? I cannot assist you unless you provide me with the additional information I requested in items 1-4.

Doug