Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I left state without permission and caught a misaminer and…

Customer Question
I left state without...

I left state without permission and caught a misaminer and now my probation has found out . what can I do now to stay out of jail

Lawyer's Assistant: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I'm on probation in Missouri and left state to Alabama with out perimiasion and caught a charge miaanener in Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?

How can I stay out if jail

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

What happened with the Alabama misdemeanor? Did you tell your probation officer that you'd left the state and caught a new case, or did the Alabama prosecutor call Missouri and tel on you?

How long were you on probation? WEre there any problems with probation before? Was your probation part of a deferred adjudication or diversion program (were you supposed to get your case dismissed if you completed the program?)?

Ely, Counselor at Law