Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M…

Customer Question
I just turned 18...

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M and 10 days community service , but i couldnt do them do to my brother having schizophrenia and me having to take care of him off his medication, very bad episodes, and now i have court on thrusday and i didnt do one day , between my brother , school and work

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Just dont wanna go to jail

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

A free attorney

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there -

-

Have you ever been in trouble with the law before? Do you have a criminal record before this incident?

-

-

MARY

Ely, Counselor at Law