Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How much will a harassment charge cost me to defend, I DID…

Customer Question
how much will a harassment...
how much will a harassment charge cost me to defend, I DID NOT harass anyone with intent of bodily harm to anyone, or anything serious.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/6/2016
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Good afternoon. Are you able to retain private counsel?

its not sexual harassment, its the harassment of malicious type , name calling, minor threats to car windows, nothing at all serious or harmful, mostly calling an exgirlfriend, fat and most of the harassment happened in the span of 30 minutes involved minimum threats its almost ludicirous that theyy would waste their time with this.

Thank you. For something like this, a criminal defense attorney may charge between $1000-$1500 for representation. Prices vary, so you do want to speak with a few to get an understanding how they would handle this and to see exactly what their price is to handle this. Moreover, you want to make sure it includes a trial fee, if you want to find it. Often times, the trial fee is extra..

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!