Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a case that, I, refused a breathalyzer and had blood…

Customer Question
I have a case that...
I have a case that, I, refused a breathalyzer and had blood drawn, even though that was refused, also. I was detained for over a month, with a $1000, cash bond, until My Refused Blood Work came back, from the Crime Lab as No Alcohol Detected and then was released. Now, I found out my Driving Lisence is Revoked due to a Refusal and I am expected to, take an Assessment, Safety classes, Get an Interlock device, The Whole Gammet, ad if I was Quiltu!! A Federal Lawyer, said My Representing Attorney, at the time, should be Sued for Malpractice because he neglected to file proper paperwork, in the adequate time, and this is why my Driving Privileges are Revoked! I was recently cited for speeding and now am facing criminal charges!! What do I do!!??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/5/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Andrea, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is***** am one of the lawyers here on JustAnswer, and would be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you as that you leave a positive rating for me because that is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Okay ?

1. ​What paperwork did your attorney fail to file that are now causing you to have your driving privileges revoked ?

2. Please tell me, what criminal charges you are facing and on what basis are these criminal charges being filed against you ? In other words, what crimes will you be charged with ?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA

I apologize, but I need to ask one more important question,

Were you under arrest at the time that you were asked to take the breathalyzer test that you refused ? and to have blood drawn ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

I was told he was suppose to file a motion with in 10 days to save my license, when i refused the breathalyzer. I was cited with speeding and, also, driving after revokation due to this dropped, and falsely, accusation, of a DUI.
I was not under arrest at the time I refused.
My Federal Lawyer informed me, that my Driving Lisence should have never been revoked but due to some messed up paper work. I am being treated as quilty, even after the charges were dropped!
The Crime Lab's results was no alcohol detected. This piece of Evidence was only sent to my home and since the paperwork was not paid attention to until days later, I was thrown back into a jail cell and no lower of bond granted!!....Knowing You Are Innocent!!.....Crazy Stuff!
I was falsely accused, falsely prisoned, and now, years later, being falsely accused of driving revocation!! ;, (

Thank you for your reply and additional information,

1. So, if I understand you correctly, you were not under arrest when you refused to take a breathalyzer test or blood test, correct ?

2. Were you charged with a DUI at some point during this process ?

3. If so, were you tried for a DUI and the Judge found you "Not Guilty"

Thank you,

ANDREA

I was found not guilty.

You stated that you refused to take a breathalyzer test. Under Wisconsin law, a motorist's refusal will cause the motorist's license to be suspended and this is true even though the test results will come back negative and even though the motorist is ultimately found not guilty. I disagree with this law completely because a motorist might not be convicted for the DUI with which he or she was charged, but will still have their license suspended for their refusal.

ANDREA

Ely, Counselor at Law