Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My mother did 2 years ago, I used some of her s.s. money…

Customer Question
my mother did 2 years...
my mother did 2 years ago, I used some of her s.s. money during my unemployment. I believe I used around$800. Her account is closed now and I believe the ssa is looking into her account because I receved a ltr in regards ***** ***** passing away. Should I hire a lawyer or just go to the ssa and tell them what I did and see what happens next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/4/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, similar situation can result in serious federal felony charges, so it is important to consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney as soon as possible and not to discuss this case with anyone, but your local attorney and to let your local attorney communicate with any government or law enforcement authorities.

You can find an experienced and skilled local criminal law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com

www.martindale.com

www.lawyers.com

www.legalmatch.com

When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to criminal law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.