Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

DISCUSSING A DD PERSON WHOIS NOT UNDER YOU MANAGEMENT SITE…

Customer Question
DISCUSSING A DD PERSON WHOIS...
DISCUSSING A DD PERSON WHOIS NOT UNDER YOU MANAGEMENT SITE WITH ANOTHER DSP... WHAT WOULDBE THE PENALTY FOR THIS AND SHOULD THE PERSON DISCUSSING THE DD PERSON BE ON SUSPENSION WHILE INVESTIGTION IS ON GOING B
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/4/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There is no requirement that a person be on suspension while an investigation is going on, this is solely up to the discretion of the employer and the employer's policy. As far as discussing the person with another DSP, this is not illegal, as there are no laws preventing this. The only restriction on this matter would be the policy of the employer and if the person violates the employer's policy then they could be terminated or disciplined by the employer.