Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How can a judge put a 65 year old with no record,100%

Customer Question
How can a judge put...
How can a judge put a 65 year old with no record,100% disabled combat veteran on monitored probationand court ordered restitution of $1550 per month for the rest of my life.for something I didn't do ?I have basically been homebound since 1998.Ptsd,totally incoherent,Diabetes,memory issues
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/3/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the reason the judge did this? You say you did not do anything, did you have a trial and did your attorney present your witnesses and evidence to prove you did nothing you are being accused of?