Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son was arrested, my son had to have surgery arm being…

Customer Question
my son was arrested for...
my son was arrested for weeds, my son had to have surgery for his arm being pulled out of place. the case was dismissed by a judge I need help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you, i.e. what is your question?

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!