Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Have a total 3 dwis 2 in texas and one in pa which was first…

Customer Question
Have a total 3 dwis...
Have a total 3 dwis 2 in texas and one in pa which was first arrest. Completed ard but never paid last 1700 so was never expunged. Pls call
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Would texas reduce to misdimeanor. No wreck or child involved. Was in school zone tho.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/29/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is your question, please?

(You can request a call but it normally is at a premium. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.)

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!