Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

Can you get solitation of by calling a girl even if you 't

Customer Question

can you get solitation of prostitute by calling a girl even if you don't show
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

The answer is "yes", as long as, police can establish probable cause that the person who called the prostitute had an intent to solicit the prostitute for some type of sexual activity.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you get solicitating a prostitute from just calling a girl and never showing and when she text hi you just asked are those picture you and how old are you. then she didn't respond.

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, there would have to be some type of manifested intent to solicit prostitution, such as, asking for price for sexual services, etc...however, it is never a good idea to respond or contact any person who is engaging or offering prostitution.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so with what I told you what would be worse possible charge for what I said if she had ad that said offering sex?

Thank you for your follow up.

If someone responded to a sex ad, then it is still possible that the person could be charged with solicitation of prostitution, so it is important for the person who is in this situation, not to discuss the matter with anyone and remain silent if contacted or questioned by law enforcement and to ask to speak to a local criminal defense attorney before making any statements or answering any questions about this alleged crime.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so with what I told you its very unlikely unless it was a cop and you would no asap right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

and what is the worse charge you could receive?

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, not very likely and solicitation of prostitution would be the most serious charge.

I wish you the best of luck!