Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Possibly being accused of embezzlement, yes I am the COO C…

Customer Question
Possibly being accused of...

Possibly being accused of embezzlement

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes I am the COO for a C Corp. I own 20%. I didn't take my pay all the time but rather just tried to take money when I needed it because we were always short. my CEO knew this. When we ran out of money he told the other partners he did not know and apparently they spoke to a lawyer several weeks ago. In this case it's really my word against his and im not lying but will that matter? All in all I ended up miscalculating and went over my pay by $15,000 oh and the CEO and I were having an affair for 8 years but he hasn't told anyone that

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I thought I was chatting with an attorney?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/28/2016
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Good evening. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Have you been arrested? What did the partners say about this?

can you call me instead? I paid for that and left my number
ok, can you see this?
I have not been arrested and the CEO swears they didn't even speak to a lawyer but I know they did. I just asked him if I need a lawyer and he said "no there's nothing that can be done it was unauthorized debit charge use don't do it again" I don't trust him and I think he's trying to make me a scapegoat. He in fact had me pay over $10,000 in his personal credit card use.

I am sorry but I am not able to speak at this time but another professional should be able to contact you shortly. Please hold on and someone will respond

Good morning. I just saw that nobody was able to respond, so please let me know if you would still like a call or just a response online

Ely, Counselor at Law