Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm trying to get red at a YMCA in my area as a personal…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get hired...
I'm trying to get hired at a YMCA in my area as a personal trainer for three months, Their excuse for not going hiring me is that, there is something pending on my cori report that prevents them form hiring me....i spoke to the probation offices in my previous town, they the probation assistance looked in to my criminal history background and told me everything is clear...am i getting the run around or and i missing something?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

If nothing appears on your report, then I suggest you confront them with what you have and ask them if they can tell you the real reason why they do not want to hire you. However, please remember that legally an employer can turn away any qualified candidate for any position and unless you can show definitively that you are being discriminated against due to race, gender, age (over 40), religion, disability or sexual preference, then you really do not have any cause for a legal complaint.

-

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating above this box to pay me for my time. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right of the ratings section. Pressing a positive rating will not cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time assisting you today. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

-

MARY

Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer