Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was just wondering if I can become a 911 dispatcher I was…

Customer Question
Hello I was just...

Hello I was just wondering if I can become a 911 dispatcher I was an emt in 1989 to 1999 I do have a felony conviction for driving without a license it was because I didn't pay for my insurance I was in the hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I had a really bad infection that required surgery and I was on heavy drugs and I didn't think about paying my car insurance and it happen 3 times and they felonized, me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions today. Can you please tell me what state you are in?